Someone said customer service is an attitude and not a department. And that’s precisely the line we were looking out for during this customer service week. This is the time to reward you for being a good listener, identifying and anticipating needs, making customers feel important and appreciated, giving more to the customer than he/she expects and such brilliant things you do day in and day out.
Just like flowers don’t bloom throughout the year, so does our level of enthusiasm. The graph is pretty jagged, but here are a few quotes you can probably pin up your work station to keep you rocking:
- You are serving a customer, not a life sentence. Learn how to enjoy your work. – Laurie McIntosh
- Your best customers leave quite an impression. Do the same and they won’t leave. – SAP Ad
- Customers don’t want you to be perfect. They expect you to fix things when they go wrong. – Donald Porter
- Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. – Damon Richards
- Unless you have 100% customer satisfaction, you must improve. – SAP Ad
- The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary. – Sam Walton
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. – Bill Gates.
- Under promise and over deliver. – Toby Bloomberg.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful. – Jeff Bezos.
- If we don’t take care of our customers, someone else will. – Unknown
Quotes Courtesy: National Positions
Hope these inspiring quotes will find you in good stead and you will continue being awesome with the way you deal with your customers. So, raise a glass and say cheers to yourself for the wonderful spirit you have always carried.