Not just convenient and cheaper, e-catalogs are environment friendly unlike it’s once popular counterpart, the paper catalog. Every year we inch towards digital success that pushes us to box up tons of paper. E-catalogs play a vital role in the road to e-commerce success.
So how does abandoning all your paper catalogs and embracing e-catalog helps?
- It is not rocket science to know that e-catalogs cuts down all the costs and time take to produce a paper catalog.
- Paper catalog bears the burden of polluting the environment, whereas e-catalogs contribute towards being environment friendly.
- Paper catalogs take a ton of time to get delivered to the concerned person unless it is handed over directly. The delivery incurs a risk of loss in the transition. E-catalogs on the other hand can be delivered instantly via emails/downloads.
- Paper catalogs simply fail to give a real time experience. E-catalogs can be updated instantly, change can be made in the present time, but a paper catalog once delivered cannot be changed.
- E-catalogs gives you the freedom to share it easily across verticals. For e.g., social media, one click allows you to share with the social masses without incurring any extra cost.
- E-catalogs are not perishable. They are forever stored in the internet. Paper catalogs are easily perishable as the paper gets old, torn, etc. There are negligible chances of losing an e-catalog.
E-catalog is a power branding tool in today’s time and they bring about a distinct competitive edge over the business who do not use them.
To know how to create an e-catalog visit this link – http://bit.ly/1Iy971v
Tags: benefits of e-catalogs, digital catalogs, e-catalogs, environment friendly, paper catalogs vs e-catalogs